Friday, October 13, 2006

Wedding Cake Day!

We had our test this week for our wedding/celebration cake....unlike last week where we played with fondant over styrafoam, this time we actually made everything...the cake, the buttercream, creating the layers of cake....it took a loooong time! I wound up not using the roses I had worked on earlier this week - and just had fun with the marzipan fruit and pulled sugar!

Up close and personal....










With some of the classmate's cakes....


I'm glad it's done!

2 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

can i eat the styrofoam cake?

1:18 PM  
Blogger ~Cynthia~ said...

oh i'm so jealous! I've ALWAYS wanted to do that! There are no nearby schools (by me). I stumbled by your site by accident; but it looks great, good luck to ya!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home