Friday, May 30, 2008

Racking up the miles....

I've been pretty bad about updates lately, this is my first weekend back in the city! Visiting Mom on Mother's Day, out in Chicago taking crazy pictures of chefs, trekking to Ohio visiting the sister...I'm exhausted! Promise I'll have new stuff sooon!


Something new I'm trying next week: Does it look lame? Does it look fun? It's a new game compatible with Wii coming out in July and designed to put you in the professional kitchen - remembering to plate this, fry that, while dicing this...and it puts you in Kitchen Stadium ala Iron Chef. It's called Order Up! The animation looks a little like drawings I made when I was 5, but then again it's a game! And besides, what game can compete when you can play with Kim Jong Il or a Chucky custom designed Mii??* To see the video, go here.


* Mii characters - I like the categories, like Slasher (Jason, Freddy) or Sidekick (Garth) and Muppets! http://www.miicharacters.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

That looks like a pretty cool game. There's another Wii cooking game out already called Cooking Mama: Cook Off that's geared towards teaching your children to cook.

PS. I love the blog

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home