Friday, October 27, 2006

Super Super Secrets of Bread Making


Our week of bread has arrived, finally! I can't share all the secrets I've learned this week, but I can share pics! It's been a few days of quick breads, focaccias and yummy crusty artisan breads....and most special of all, we got to take some bread home! I could never in a million years eat all the loaves I brought back with me (imagine a car ride home full of the smell of warm bread!) So I gladly shared with Emily - thank you for taking it off my hands! Here is a look at some that I kept...
From upper left to right, clockwise: Multigrain, Olive Thyme, French Bread, Rosemary-Basil Goat Cheese Focaccia

1 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

AG ate most of the focaccia...we became rather protective of it and didn't share with anyone else. thumbs up...and another order, please.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home