Friday, July 11, 2008

Sugar for the Summer

So I'm sitting at work and I get an email from my pastry school about an upcoming alum event. Lo and behold! I am reminded of my pastry school days with a few shots of me embedded in the email. It was a little strange! Ahh having to worry about nothing other than perfecting my marzipan pumpkins, conditioning my buttercream and shaping my chocolate box. It was a fun summer of having nothing but suga on the brain.

I didn't get to eat this :-( They actually made me pour this chocolate about 100 times!

Me with the hair in the background...

2 Comments:

Blogger Q said...

U said Chocolate Box... Sorry. Thought I was playing checkers again...

3:47 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Catherine-
Just looking at these pictures remind me of that magical day at your school when we visited and ate our way into the most fantastic sugar-induced trance. Oh it was phenomenal. You are a culinary whiz and I thought of you last night when I watched some pastry chef competition on the food channel.
love,
Abs

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home